The Stó:lō Research and Resource Management Centre is a group of highly experienced professionals with many years experience working within the Stó:lō community.
We provide professional service with an understanding of, and respect for, Stó:lō protocols.
We maintain strong research ties to local universities and consulting firms. We offer high quality services that are both culturally and scientifically sound.
The SRRMC offers a range of professional and technical services including:
- Archaeological Resource Management
- Cultural Interpretation and Events
- Cultural Resource Management
- Educational Tours
- Environmental Resource Management
- Fisheries Management
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- Lands Management
- Referrals Support
- Treaty Outreach